BOBLOV LF600AG rangefinder brings you the next evolution of flag-lock with vibration technology.
Slope compensation helps to improve your golf skill, what’s more, it can be turned off by switch, and allows you to toggle between elevation measuring slope and tournament legal non-slope modes.
For those interested in finding out just the bare specification of this product, then they are as mentioned below:
Some of the salient features of this product are:
- Pin sensor technology： Provides fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, together with Pin sensor technology to accurately measure overlapping subjects, locking range up to 200 yards, perfect for measuring golf flags, you can easily switch units between meters and yards.
- Vibration on/off function: When the flag distance is locked, the machine will vibrate automatically, if you don’t need this function, you can turn it off as your need.
- Three modes: Ranging mode, Flag locking mode and Speed mode. Support speed measurement, short press the power button after targeting the moving object, the speed data will be displayed on the screen.
- Premium golf/hunting mate: Magnification x objective is 6x 22mm; r angle measure accuracy is ±1yard,speed measure accuracy ±5km/perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk.
- Battery USB Charging: Different from others with External removable battery, this one use Built-in rechargeable battery for device, No worry to change battery of device. Economic-friendly
Range: 6.6~656(yd.) for LF600AG, Slope: On/Off optional, Vibration: Supported, Range
Measuring Accuracy: +/- 1Yard with 200yards, 0.4% out of 200yards, Measuring Range of Speed: 20~300km/h, Laser type: 905nm (Class 1 laser), Magnification: 6X, Battery: build-in lithium battery3.7V/800mAh, Weight: 168g/5.9oz, USB Charging battery, 3.7V lithium battery to ensure product life performance, no worry to change battery for product, environment-friendly. Slope On/Off optional. Can be turned on/off as your need.
The Slope Technology provides compensated distance based on hole’s incline/decline.
It is legal for tournament play when slope switch is turned off.
Vibration combined with Pin Acquisition Technology gives a quick pulse when locked on the target and ensures accurate distances to the target.
Vibration supported. Slope on/off supported. Speed supported. Continuous measurement supported.
There are some tips provided on how to use this device effectively and also for Measuring Distance to the Flag lock.
Hold LF600AG rangefinder body steady with both hands to prevent hand movement. When shooting the distance for a small target, like flagstick, it may influence the data with hand movement, it is advised hold the finder body with both hands.
Position the flag at the center of the target mark in the viewfinder. Target the flag, which is larger than the stick. And move the finder slowly from left to right. Into flag mode, When the flag sign stop flashing and the finder vibrates, range data to the flag will be shown on the screen.
If you turn on the slope, the compensation distance will be displayed as well.